Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tim



Please keep my step-dad and mom in your prayers. Tim was in an accident yesterday morning. He is in MCU in the surgery ICU. He will be having surgery on Friday (we think) to set his pelvis which is broken in 4 places. He has multiple injuries but no head injuries thank god! He will be out of work for a long time. Please also keep the rest of the family in your prayers as we will be traveling into town to see Tim. If any one knows of someone who would like to be a foster parent for my parents dog, Rosie, please let me know. My mom will not be home much with Tim being in the hospital or rehab and will not be able to take care of her. Thank you!

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

I hope you don't mind I put this on my blog too. Copy-paste! :)

We are praying for Tim, your mom, you, and all of your family.

mam said...

Thanks Tab!

Anonymous said...

We love you all and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Mike, Peggi, Fletcher and Faith

mam said...

Thank you! We miss you Peggi, Mike, Faith and Fletcher.